Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twilight..or whatever movie just came out..


The fact that I am writing a post about what is known as the "Twilight:Saga" makes me really sad, but I'm just going to go through with it. So, last night I watched this show on E!news about the 'secrets' of twilight. To be honest it was pretty interesting, it kept me sucked in for a whole 30 minutes.
What I've learned from this show:
-Taylor Lautner feels uncomfortable of the fact that so many people see him shirtless.
-Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will ALWAYS have a friends with benefits relationship.
-Bellas so-called "house" in the movie is actually a set house. Meaning there's no drywall, electricity or plumming. It is simply the 'shell' of a house.
-Dakota Fanning was ecstatic to be in it playing some vampire named Jane especially since the role was practically handed to her.
-Ashley Greene was too late to tell the people that she was going to continue in the rest of the twilight movies so they replaced her with Bryce Dallas Howard.
-I can't believe I remembered all this crap from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment