Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Three Day Break :D


Technically a lot of people would either say 'ThanksGiving Break!!" or "5 day break" but it is really...a THREE day break. The reason its a three day break is simply because we go to school Monday and Tuesday and have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off. I mean..we would have had Saturday and Sunday off of school anyways because that is the god dayum WEEKEND. So get the most out of you three day break and don't let is flash by super fast.
For my amazing three day break I am heading to Las Vegas tomorrow..PARTY time ahaha.. No, sadly I am just going to stay with my family..I will make sure to go there and party next time. So enjoy your thanksgiving break. 3 day break. 5 day break and I will enjoy mine.
TTFN
tata for now d:

No comments:

Post a Comment