Monday, February 22, 2010

Music ;D

Since most of the podcasts I am subscribed to on iTunes are about tech stuff; and I don't really enjoy writing about that I just decided to write about a cool music website I am on more than five times a day.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it already; www.playlist.com. I have around 5 playlists on my account all consisting of around 200 songs. The maximum amount of songs you can have per playlist is 200, but you can have an unlimited amount of playlists. Mostly every song you search on it should have a match but there are some that don't..sadly. If you wanna check my favorite playlist out that I made its www.playlist.com/playlist/19142930443. So just make a playlist, get your favorite songs, and its also FREE unlike iTunes..but you can't have it in your pocket while running or while your 'listening' to the teacher in your class.

~megan

No comments:

Post a Comment